It’s Saturday and I’m sick in bed with my notebook on my lap. Two days after my arrival in Stockholm with my brother I got sick. At the moment I do not have enough desire to report about my month in a decorative way. So I make it easy for myself and let a few of my favourite photos of the trip speak for themselves. The remaining ones I might publish in an article about my experiences and attraction to Sweden.
I’ve been mentally taken a ride by the month many times. The bottom line is that I don’t feel as good as I did when I started the blog. Some old wounds were opened and experiences occur, which let me grow on the one hand, but on the other hand also demand all my strength.
My monthly project that I’ve volunteered since the beginning of this blog has changed from something productive that you can grab into something that’s intended to help me: To be more in contact with myself. I can’t yet respond to myself and my needs in every situation (without feeling bad) - which is my priority. Until then the children’s book will have to wait.
There is one great news I have to tell you: In October I will have the pleasure to show a small exhibition in the Koeppencafé Greifswald. I am very much looking forward to it!
E-Mail like a Boss — Are you like me and sometimes need some help in dealing with emails? Dani Dovonan created this very helpful printable guide “Email like a boss”.
- The Management Strategy That Saved Apollo 11 by Matthew Ström
- The birth of Inter: How the new open-source typeface used by GitHub and Mozilla came to be by Carmel DeAmicis
- Stop Misusing Toggle Switches by Anthony from UX Movement
- Understanding ...mapGetters in Vuex by Laurie Barth
- The Best Newsletters to Subscribe to for a Frontend Developer by Brian Rinaldi
- Pseudo Code by Chris Coyier
- The Real Dark Web by Charlie Owen
- How Google PageSpeed Works: Improve Your Score and Search Engine Ranking by Ben Schwarz
- Lazy load embedded YouTube videos by Arthur Corenzan
- Seeding a database by Zell Liew
- Get Waves – Create SVG waves for your next design
- Paint Drop Hover by Mariusz Dabrowski
- Navbar Nudging w/ Chris Coyier | Three Person Collaborative Animation Tutorial by @keyframers
Beige — Beige, the first unisex online magazine in Germany, delivers interesting content that is equal, entertaining, moving, interesting, inspiring and thought-provoking.
Nettle Wellness — “Nettle Wellness is a comprehensive medical practice. Whenever possible, we make an effort to take a natural and holistic approach to care for you. Always queer and gender-nonconforming friendly.”
No comment sections for now.
Feel free to contact me if you want to talk about this article. If you spot a typo, I’d appreciate if you let me know. Thank you!